GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
why not ls swap it?
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in Denham Springs, La and have been looking for a stepside bed for my obs 91 silvy. Also, I will be doing a 5.3 swap soon and could use some parts if ya'll have any laying around. Mounts, filters, water pump, fuel pump, hoses, ac/alternator mounts, vette servo for the tranny. Just post up anything you may have thanks. PM me or post in here

·
"The Man"
229 Posts
I have some stuff left over from my 5.3 swap. Id have to go and dig though it and see what all is there. I have mounts (don't think they will work on your truck), and a good fan clutch and fan, 2004 wiring harness (but it has a few pigtails cut off of it), I have a set of fuel rails for 03+, I may have a water pump, I have some of the aftermarket fuel line adapters that youll need, and the steel braided jumper hoses, I have some of the ac lines (which wont work on your truck), cruise control module and cable for 99-02,hmm im sure I have some more stuff laying around.

·
Mmm Sandwich
15,692 Posts
I do have a oe fuel pump that is needed for the swap. I have to find it.

·
why not ls swap it?
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for responses ya'll. If ya'll come across and find some stuff maybe shoot me a PM for shipped to 70726. Obviously I'm gonna buy on a budget so don't hurt me too bad. Headed to junk yard today to see what I can find laying around so in the next few days I'll have a better parts list of what I need to help out with inventory.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts