GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to have my wheels polished and cleared, do you guys know of a shop with in a few hours of me???

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
send em to me with your lights and ill do them lol.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you know if it wasn't going to cost me a fortune I would. By the way lets just say I did send them to you, could you have them clearcoated also. And if so what kind of money are we talking?

·
Registered
3,278 Posts

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
you know if it wasn't going to cost me a fortune I would. By the way lets just say I did send them to you, could you have them clearcoated also. And if so what kind of money are we talking?
yeah i could get them clearcoated for you as well. id charge around 150 to polish them, and then another 2 or so for the clear coating. the shipping would probably be close to 45 a wheel.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im really close to doing that. I have the Palisade and I never got them colored and cleared. Am I wrong by saying that you have hook ups at Intro? The reason I ask is I was thinking of having the outer spokes matched to black and then cleared what do you think?

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Im really close to doing that. I have the Palisade and I never got them colored and cleared. Am I wrong by saying that you have hook ups at Intro? The reason I ask is I was thinking of having the outer spokes matched to black and then cleared what do you think?
that would look realllly good! i dont really have an in at intro at all. it would be done locally.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts