1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
GMFS founding member
4,009 Posts
Downfall said:
check these out i might have to go ahead and order some since there cheap

check out this excursion clip

http://www.edesignaudio.com/video/12Kv2Excursion.wmv

edesignaudio.com - they have been around a few years and make some nice subs and have an awesome warrenty 3 years with transferrable warretny
e-designs rocks. great for applications where depth is a concern.

·
Registered
788 Posts
ibrake4blondes said:
What kind of audiobahns? Are they 10s or 12s? I finally have some money and might be interested!
They are the AW1251T model. They are 4-ohm DVC 12"s, 400 watt RMS, 800 peak. Here's a link if you want to see all the specs...
AW1251T

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
edesign is a small companys not major like jl or rockford but imo there older subs would stomp rf's and jl's so these new design look like they might be pretty damn nice for the price

if i make it threw tomarrow i might order these instead of waitting on the kodas

tough choice

·
Registered
80 Posts
silverado_dude said:
They are the AW1251T model. They are 4-ohm DVC 12"s, 400 watt RMS, 800 peak. Here's a link if you want to see all the specs...
AW1251T

They look good to me. Are you selling them in a box or by themselves? Also, how much do you think shipping would be?

·
Registered
788 Posts
I'm selling them by theirselves...keeping the box for my new ones. I'm not sure the shipping cost, but I would guess no more than $15. If you decide you would like them, just send me a PM.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts