GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
GroundeD 4 LifE
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need a set of 22"s or 24"s that will tuck for my 01 gmc sierra will even trade the 20"s with tires i have on the truck. reason i'm looking for used is kinda tight on cash cuz the truck has a bunch of stuff i'm working on right now. thanks

·
GroundeD 4 LifE
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they are just to small i dont like them i want to tuck more rim i can get better pics up later. I want a different rim anyways looking into boss rims but who knows where i will end up

·
GroundeD 4 LifE
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
not really sure.. trying to stay on the cheaper side i guess just something to get me buy i priced out boss rims at a local shop and they said 24"s with tires 2200 and 22"s with tires 1800

·
GroundeD 4 LifE
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sent you one back

·
Registered
348 Posts
Too bad your on the other side of the country as I have 4 almost new 22" Boss 315 mounted on almost new 265 X 35 X 22 Hankook Ventus ST tires. The wheel offset is +40mm. They definitely will tuck and they have less than a 100 miles of use. I have them on Craigslist here in Portland for $1300! You want to make a cross-country run?

·
GroundeD 4 LifE
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
haha no man thanks though thats far and i barely have time off.. but would be nice

1 - 9 of 9 Posts