GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
Buy them direct at McGaughy's website.....really top notch service....

Cameron

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
Why don't you call them? :anitoof:

Cameron

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well I just called and the guy said they don't sell the spindles by themselves just 2/4 kits and they're $345! All I need is the spindles WTF

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
way2hi said:
well I just called and the guy said they don't sell the spindles by themselves just 2/4 kits and they're $345! All I need is the spindles WTF
Then you should sue them for false advertising. I grabbed my March '04 issue of Truckin', and on pg. 161 their ad says "1999-2004 Chevy/GMC Truck (1/2 Ton) 2" Drop Spindles $249. pr.

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
Yup....I checked too and that is correct. They should sell them seperately....in fact I know 3-4 people who've bought spindles alone direct w/ no problems....

Camero

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I did the same thing after I posted that and saw the same thing, I'm gonna call again today. I hate idiots like the guy I talked too.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
They way the lady explained to me there is only 1 type of spindle that they make for our trucks, but if you have a 16" wheel you get a smacer for it and that's the only difference.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks man I've already got my front suspension tore down waitin on em :) Can't wait to see how much they help my camber, right now the wheels turn in 3" when laid out and probally almost another 1/2" if I could've measured the top of the tires

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
It should help out and correct some geometry....glad you got ahold of someone who knows what they were talking about.

Cameron

1 - 19 of 19 Posts