GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Fluffy and Armed
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question for you guys. I'm running 33 inch nitto terras on a 16X8 rim with 6" of suspension lift. My buddy is running a similar setup on his truck (OBS sub) when I hit about 40 or so my truck feels like I'm going over a never ending washboard road. Slow it down, or speed it up and it calms down a lot. Now my friends truck does the same thing at about 50 or so. Are our tires loosing their balance at those speeds, or is something else up? That doesn't really make sence to me, but that's what it feels like to me atleast.:think:

·
boogity boogity
995 Posts
i had the same problems with the nittos and figured it was the tires themselves because i had them rotated and balanced every 6,000 miles but it continued to do it. When i got my new tires i expected the movement to go away but it didnt. So i had 4wheelparts check it out and they said my idler pivot assembly was worn out. Thats the only thing i have not replaced in front so most likely thats what the problem is. i have cognito tie rods and pitman/idler supports. Ill be ordering in the Pivot assembly today and ill let you know if the movement goes away when its put on. ohh and the unblanced feeling happend to me from 45-55mph and worse on acceleration.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts