GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well im selling pretty much everything i have for my 99.

-Western Chassis 2" Hangers, 2" Shackles and Belltech" nitro drop shocks. 175 + shipping

-
i may have a few more parts laying around, ill have to go check. im needing some money for my new project :bowtie:

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
DemoN said:
Do you have the totalled truck, or just aftermarket parts that you removed? Cuz i'm looking for some items that are not after market...door panels, upper dash, electric window units, back wall plastic panel
just everything i removed, only thing good out of it for you would have been the upper dash and back wall plastic, i didnt have any power stuff in it. wish i would hacve known though, i could have ripped that stuff out for you

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sent :bowtie:

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
I'll take that amp probably, whats shipping to 78750? PM me or post in this thread, thanks

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kyle said:
I'll take that amp probably, whats shipping to 78750? PM me or post in this thread, thanks
Sorry man, i just sold it about 4 hours ago.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
pewter00 said:
do you have the white face gauges or did you let those go with the truck?
i let them go with the truck, everybody that has pm'ed me will have pics sent to them asap

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
These rims are in great condition, as well as the tires. I have seen them many times, and they look great. Plus, a 245/40/20 will tuck on these rims with no problem at all :read:

·
Registered
341 Posts
I would be interested in - DJM 2" LCA's

Do you wanna seporate the lowering kit?

Pm me let me know a price if you would thank you.

·
Asian Cowboy
517 Posts
if that speaker deal falls through, let me know!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts