GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the 04 Tails on, the fiberglass box in, the stereo wired up and knocking, along with the new center console. :anitoof:

center console in..... some fiberglassing work still needs to be done for the LCD screen and EQ

Two Rockford 800's pushing over 1000 watts RMS a piece

Pair of Boston Pro 12's

MB Quart Premium line 3-ways in the doors with crossovers flush mounted

bad pic, but theres a few Distribution blocks tucked back in there splitting the power and ground wires

yellow top w/ 1 Guage and gold plated connections throughout

New pioneer with DVD, Dolby, and MP3

K+N intake with inlet tube made by MAC Performance

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
bad ass setup... nice 'glassin

i use to have a yellow top and it helped me when i used the terminals on top for my system instead of runnig them from the sides with the other stuff

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Black_Chrome said:
Theres trash in your driveway

haha... thats cause all the trash cans are filled with empty beer cans, bottles, and used condoms.

I live in isla vista... Santa Barbara, CA

·
Registered
450 Posts
what street do you live on, im in IV too

·
Orale Homes....
1,796 Posts
I like it. Nice stereo setup. More details on that sub box please? :grin:

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Looks sweet! that center console looks cool in there too.

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
99bluetahoe said:
what street do you live on, im in IV too
live at the end of Del Sur between sabado and dp. I've seen your Truck before, it's pretty clean.

groundscraper said:
I like it. Nice stereo setup. More details on that sub box please? :grin:
these are the only other pics I have, but the box is constructed out of 3/4" MDF as the backing/bottom/sides. Each sub has their own sealed box. At the very bottom there is a 4" skirt of particle board covered in the fiberglass to conform over the tranny where it goes up in the center of the cab and then back down when it reaches the sides.
The rings are double thick MDF and there are roughly 7 layers of glass on the front where you can see.... I wasn't satisfied until i could Jump on it :evil:
The box rests in between the plastic paneling on the back wall of the cab. The subs have minimal reccommended airspace, but the seats are only 1 or 2 notches forward.

·
Orale Homes....
1,796 Posts
Chris99GMC said:
live at the end of Del Sur between sabado and dp. I've seen your Truck before, it's pretty clean.

these are the only other pics I have, but the box is constructed out of 3/4" MDF as the backing/bottom/sides. Each sub has their own sealed box. At the very bottom there is a 4" skirt of particle board covered in the fiberglass to conform over the tranny where it goes up in the center of the cab and then back down when it reaches the sides.
The rings are double thick MDF and there are roughly 7 layers of glass on the front where you can see.... I wasn't satisfied until i could Jump on it :evil:
The box rests in between the plastic paneling on the back wall of the cab. The subs have minimal reccommended airspace, but the seats are only 1 or 2 notches forward.

You did a very nice job on it man. I am planning on building my own also. Are those 10's or 12's? They look like 12's, unless my eyes are decieving me....

·
Registered
450 Posts
How come you got rid of your jeep, that thing was pretty sick.

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It had close to 170,000 when i sold it. It never broke once on me, but I was getting sick of it and there really wasn't much I could still do to it.

Plus, I needed something to tow the bike in.

9,808 Posts
Damn just saw your jeep. That thing is awesome man. Love the system and the suspension. I used to drool over your ride when I was driving my XJ and would look around for pics of sweet jeeps.

·
Registered
356 Posts
What are the specs on your system. I want to replace my door speakers, I was looking at some Infinity's.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts