GMC Truck Forum banner

Lots of stuff for sale from my 02 silverado. Please look serious finacial troubles

3K views 35 replies 13 participants last post by  Blue02 
#1 ·
prices lowered at bottom

Sorry for so many post but i keep thinking of stuff to sell so i figured i would make this one and add to it as i thought of more stuff. I'm having some serious finacial troubles right now because of some unexpected events that are going on in my life. I'm also broke and jobless and stressed out to the max so if anyone wants to donate a dollar to my paypal account they can K5blazen01@yahoo.com. I'm in such trouble i'm tempted to make a thread asking for donations. I can get pictures of everything if they are needed i will be adding stuff often so please check back.

1. 99/02 Stock taillights in perfect shape great for an extra set to candy or if yours are scratched or broken. if i sell the 03 these are not for sale anymore $60 + shipping. SOLD

2. Hypertech programmer. Fits 2002 it comes with everything even the stickers i need to get $200 + shipping. SOLD

3. Stock airdamn for 99/02 silverado less then a year old it's the one with holes for foglights and tow hooks perfect shape no scratches or cuts just bugs jk $40 + shipping.

4. Stock LCA off my 02 i dont know how much interest there are in these but i know some people want them for when they bag there trucks. We were carefull not to mess up the balljoints when we took them off we did tear one of the boots on one but i think that can be replaced. $125 + shipping

See less See more
#8 ·
Y are u selling the 03' Tails? :think: ..... kEEP them Bro.

#9 ·
Chris99GMC said:
Y are u selling the 03' Tails? :think: ..... kEEP them Bro.
I would love to keep them but i know that these tails will sell quickly thats is how bad i need money right now.

#22 ·
Niche_98Chevy said:
Will That Hypertech work on a 02 Tahoe LT with Auto Ride and the 5.3L? Also, does it void your warranty???
that hypertech will work on any 2002 gas engine gm fullsize. it doesnt void your warranty, but should be taken off whenever it goes to the shop. the dealer can flash your computer, and you wont be able to retune it later (if you leave it on while its at the dealer).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.