GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i have been researching tonneau covers since i got the truck and finally saw one that was really low profile so i call a few places and find out the manufacturer stockland has gone out of business. now im back to square one. anyone know of one thats as low as the stockland brand? i did a search but it doesent seem as many people are as worried about the heighth as much as i am. i know there are quite a few manufacturers out there but im having a hard time finding good pictures of them. one guy recommended a brand called vista but i cant find any info on them! thanks!

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Maybe look into a check mate cover from checkerpro. They actually sit inside the bedrails and flush with the top of the bed

·
Registered
293 Posts
Anybody had any experience with the Extang Revolution? Considering getting this one but have not found anybody that has it or really seen any good pictures.

·
GMFS Member
259 Posts
I have the agricover access vanish, here is a couple of pics on the truck..

DSCN1862-1.jpg

DSCN1857-1.jpg

DSCN1860-1.jpg

·
Resident Metal Head
5,528 Posts
I dunno about price being so high. I found one place that can ship a GT Classic to my door, black, with carpet underneath for 1000 or so.

Gaylord and Snugtop ones go for like $1000-1500 at least.

·
Banned
4,048 Posts
I dunno about price being so high. I found one place that can ship a GT Classic to my door, black, with carpet underneath for 1000 or so.

Gaylord and Snugtop ones go for like $1000-1500 at least.
Holy Crap thats a great deal! When i used to sell them i couldnt get one for under $1000, my cost!

·
You t-boned me bro!?
2,230 Posts
Godfather customs

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
I have the vanish also and love it. It fits inside of the bed rails and really low profile.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah i didnt know they were that much, but they sure look good and let you lock things up a little better and out of sight. its going to be a tough decision.

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
the snugtops like Mauro's are my fav. I don't like the roll up or plastic fold ones.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts