1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Untouchable
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
403 Posts
Much better if you watch it with your eyes closed. Sounds sick but looks terrible! Sorry

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
That look like an OBS Quadrasteer bed...

·
I'm **** the Neighborhood
2,385 Posts
wrap your ass in glass

·
Untouchable
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
come on ed4x4...man up..it's only a sound clip....close your eyes

·
GM bit-size owner
1,654 Posts
For a while I thought I was watching a ricer spoof, then you took off and it ALMOST made up for the rest. Sounds a hell of a lot better than it looks :imo

·
Untouchable
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i know most of the guys on here don't like the looks......raspy???what do you mean......when......it was the best i could do for a sound clip....with out planning it

·
Resident Asshole
11,055 Posts
i know most of the guys on here don't like the looks......raspy???what do you mean......when......it was the best i could do for a sound clip....with out planning it
At the 44 and 46 second mark is where I hear it.

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
I feel like I went back in time to the early 90's looking at that truck. It must be owners taste, but WTF can you look at it and be all like "sWeet"

·
Respect mah authoritah!
11,152 Posts
I feel like I went back in time to the early 90's looking at that truck. It must be owners taste, but WTF can you look at it and be all like "sWeet"
IIRC he did it b/c he takes it to local car shows to "keep the youth in the scene"

If that truck was all I ever saw as a representation of modifying vehicles, I'd drive a stock ride forever. :imo

·
Untouchable
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
the raspy ...is shift from 1st to 2nd and deceloration to 1st to take the corner....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts