GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would like the lower middle piece color matched white and the fog housings if possible. Wondering how it’d look

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
479 Posts
I CM’d the middle valance on a silver GMC and it looked good, not sure I’d tear the bumper apart just for that though.

·
Registered
4,853 Posts

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Don’t listen to above comments I like it. It’s oretty much what mine looks like. I got more color matching going on as we speak.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Don’t listen to above comments I like it. It’s oretty much what mine looks like. I got more color matching going on as we speak.
Seriously! You color match the whole front bumper and not just a few pieces otherwise it’ll need fuzzy dice hanging from the mirror

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
@Col10 has proved the silver looks good I’m just gonna have to see someone else do it. Probably gonna pull the trigger on talegate handle and wheel well trim.

How’s your trim holding up? Worried with the wide wheels they’ll chip a bunch

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
@Col10 has proved the silver looks good I’m just gonna have to see someone else do it. Probably gonna pull the trigger on talegate handle and wheel well trim.

How’s your trim holding up? Worried with the wide wheels they’ll chip a bunch

I have my tailgate handle, fog light bezels painted by my painter and they are holding up extremely well. My wheel arch trim, Xm antenna, grill surround I bought through gm already smooth without the grain and it’s prefect. I was worried too about the tires kicking up stuff but honestly these nittos hardly throw anything so the lower portion of the arches are perfect. I should have done the lower valance when I had it all part but I didn’t care at the time for that to be cm, thought it would look weird with the bumper chrome but once I saw @danj truck I thought dammit lol. Once my truck gets back I’ll have to post better pics of the truck

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have my tailgate handle, fog light bezels painted by my painter and they are holding up extremely well. My wheel arch trim, Xm antenna, grill surround I bought through gm already smooth without the grain and it’s prefect. I was worried too about the tires kicking up stuff but honestly these nittos hardly throw anything so the lower portion of the arches are perfect. I should have done the lower valance when I had it all part but I didn’t care at the time for that to be cm, thought it would look weird with the bumper chrome but once I saw @danj truck I thought dammit lol. Once my truck gets back I’ll have to post better pics of the truck
PN on the smooth fender trim pieces?

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
No problem man, I dig all the color match

·
Faster family rig...
170 Posts
Don’t forget cm calipers tu

1 - 18 of 18 Posts