GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How much lower? Should look sweet.
We'll see... since they're adjustable I'll be playing with them a bit to get it down about as far as I can without any serious consequences, swaybars were ordered today also... then its on to 'other' mods :secret:

Started the search for DD yesterday, looked at a used colorado SCSB that is a retired city fleet truck... if I don't find a better deal I'll probably go with that then the TBSS can spend more time taken apart in the garage.

·
Your Neighborhood Jeweler
1,166 Posts
bout damn time dylan,I have had mine on for almost 8 months and they are truly the greatest. Keep them around the 9-10th click on the top adjustment once you get the height dialed in at you want and you will be in business. Be careful not to go to low or your upper control arms will start tapping your inner fenders to. Get them things on!!

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bout damn time dylan,I have had mine on for almost 8 months and they are truly the greatest. Keep them around the 9-10th click on the top adjustment once you get the height dialed in at you want and you will be in business. Be careful not to go to low or your upper control arms will start tapping your inner fenders to. Get them things on!!
Thanks Matt.

I got used to the arm tapping when I ran the belltech 4207's + the DJM kit, just takes some very cautious driving :LOL: This should be a much more forgiving setup since the springs were too soft on that other setup.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts