GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Haters Gonna Hate
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If interested contact jbeane through a PM.

07 silverado 5spd, 4.3 v6 2wd shrot bed, reg cab.
42k miles, ac.

the truck is perfect, nothing wrong at all, im just ready to move on to something bigger.

the truck is a base line, vinyl floors, etc.

mods:
22" egale wheels
3"-4" drop kit
body color painted mirrors, upper bumper cover, and grille inserts
chrome handles
billet grille
hid's
air raid intake
20% tinted windows
real police strobes
hidden hitch,
roll pan, with lic plate flip

cd tech and infinity highs and mids
kenwood indash
arc audio amp
infinity perfect 10" sub

these are the most currnet pics i have, theres nothing diffrent now, but i will get new fresh pics this week.

starting/asking price is 13.500 as it sets with all the factory stuff as well 12.5 with out the wheels, and im willing to remove any mod to take some off the price. id let it go for 10.5 stock with the lowering on it.

100_1660-1.jpg

100_1766.jpg

100_1676.gif

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
would he sell the strobe setup?

·
Registered
36 Posts
whats a reasonable price??? if 13500 is high with everything on it what should i sell it for?

ill drop it right now. 11,500 with out the 22's. ill leave everything else. plus all the factory stuff

theres guys asking more than this for obs trucks. this one still has the 100k mile power train waranty.

·
Registered
675 Posts
It is going to be hard b/c it has a V6. I am guessing it isn't loaded on the inside.

·
I don't have a truck
10,439 Posts
You're trying to make your money back on mods though, you realize you can go to the Chevy dealer right now and get an RCSB V6 work truck for close to 13500 brand new?

It's a damn good looking truck man, I really like it, but it's worth less than 10K even with mods.

Mods don't add to vehicle value is all I'm trying to say. You'd be better off selling the mods apart from the truck.

·
Premium Member
6,277 Posts
It is going to be hard b/c it has a V6. I am guessing it isn't loaded on the inside.
srsly...probably vynil floor, manual every thing

You're trying to make your money back on mods though, you realize you can go to the Chevy dealer right now and get an RCSB V6 work truck for close to 13500 brand new?

It's a damn good looking truck man, I really like it, but it's worth less than 10K even with mods.

Mods don't add to vehicle value is all I'm trying to say. You'd be better off selling the mods apart from the truck.
Id part it out, put it back to stock and sell for 10K. No way a smart person will pay that kind of money right now.

·
Registered
36 Posts
yea as the title says its a base line truck.

this truck stickered for 15ish. im not trying to make my money back on mods,

also this truck isnt a work truck, its just a baseline. ive done been through it with the dealerships.

srsly...probably vynil floor, manual every thing

Id part it out, put it back to stock and sell for 10K. No way a smart person will pay that kind of money right now.

a smart person wouldnt pay 11500 for a nicely modded truck, but theyd pay 10 for it stock????? dosent make much since. you cant buy the parts, and labor for 1500.

the dealership offered me low 9s for it, id deff take 10k stock for it.

and also i did say make some offers,,,,,

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
how much u owe on it?

·
I don't have a truck
10,439 Posts
Kelly Blue Book says private party value is $7500 in excellent condition.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but if you're serious about selling it you need to consider a new price. It's one hell of a good looking truck though, I love what you've done with it.

·
Registered
748 Posts
i get $11,445 on kbb for this truck with v6, 2wd, non ls, no options retail private party value... 7550 if you trade it in.

·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
Wish i could get financed, this would be perfect. Going back to school in the fall and gonna be commuting about 150+ miles daily.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts