GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Team Black
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and Ray (GoNDown) lowered my cousins truck this past weekend with a DJM 4/6 drop kit. Its a 2007 silverado classic. He also bought my old wheels so I put them on after the kit was installed, it came out damn good looking imo. and a big thanks to Ray for the help. anyway, heres a few pics.

P2030039.jpg

P2030038.jpg

P2030037.jpg

oh yea, his front end is getting painted. the grille shell and bumper cap.

·
SC 6.0
588 Posts
Truck is looking good. Very nice stance.

·
12 second truck club
1,324 Posts
I think it looks real good, but would look even better bagged!:rocking:

·
Team Black
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya, he wants escy handles and a roll pan and thats it. he doesnt want to mod it out too much since its his DD

·
OGMFS Member
1,327 Posts
ya, he wants escy handles and a roll pan and thats it. he doesnt want to mod it out too much since its his DD
:lol: It wont be to long and you'll have him "choppin" it up too.:weld: Nice work Jeff.

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,734 Posts
Looks really good... perfect stance on 22s..

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Looks awesome!

Is that Chris's truck?

If that's a w/t rear bumper ask him if wants to trade me for my chrome bumper!

·
Team Black
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looks awesome!

Is that Chris's truck?

If that's a w/t rear bumper ask him if wants to trade me for my chrome bumper!
No its not Chris', he has a f150. This is Brads truck, but he does plan on getting a roll pan in a month or so, so if you want to buy it let me know.

chevybird2006 said:
looks good but i thought your cousin was going to lift his truck or do 2 of your cousins have 07's?
I have cousins coming out the ass lol. The one wanting to lift is frank, this truck here is brad

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
No its not Chris', he has a f150. This is Brads truck, but he does plan on getting a roll pan in a month or so, so if you want to buy it let me know.
Yea I want it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts