GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All right lift is on the delivery truck now, and this stuff has to go.
Superlift 6 1/2-8 inch lift. Never off-roaded. Eagle 17x8's 8 lug on Goodyear MTR's. 80%tread. All for $1800. Truck is a 2000 HD 4x4. Thats about $1200 off for new, which this practically is. Been on less than a year.
Thanks,
Jim
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
47 Posts
Maybe you need to post what it will fit. I seen your truck at Custom Differentials in New years day......Its a 2000 2500LD. So it will fit a 1500HD or a 2500 LD. This is a great deal though!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1BADHD said:
Maybe you need to post what it will fit. I seen your truck at Custom Differentials in New years day......Its a 2000 2500LD. So it will fit a 1500HD or a 2500 LD. This is a great deal though!!

The truck is a 2000 2500 HD (yes HD), still have the window sticker. Took me forever to get my first lift kit because I didn't know if it was or wasn't an HD, until I found the sticker
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
47 Posts
That is the first and only 2000, 2500HD I have seen. Did you change to a non-HD style hood? I thought it had the 9.5" 14 bolt sf to.........ALL, things point to a LD. But the sticker proves that wrong! I'm confused.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
144 Posts
Jim,
I had emailed you about the rims for my silvy, then realized they were 8 lug, If this is a 2500 non-HD like the pictures seem, but the sticker doesn't, MY bro would probably be REALLY interested in the combo.

Brandon
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Backinblack said:
Jim,
I had emailed you about the rims for my silvy, then realized they were 8 lug, If this is a 2500 non-HD like the pictures seem, but the sticker doesn't, MY bro would probably be REALLY interested in the combo.

Brandon

The truck was custom ordered that way. The interior has rubber floors instead of the carpet also. The owner of the dealership ordered it for himself,
he is also a farmer. I guess if you own the place, you can get whatever you want. Anyway, it was $33,800 new. I got it a year later at $23,000 with 40K miles.
 

·
Bigger than you!
Joined
·
196 Posts
1BADHD said:
That is the first and only 2000, 2500HD I have seen. Did you change to a non-HD style hood? I thought it had the 9.5" 14 bolt sf to.........ALL, things point to a LD. But the sticker proves that wrong! I'm confused.
That is the same sticker that i had on my truck and i was told that it was an LD because the GVW is 8600 rather than 9200.

BTW, the pro-comp website says my suspension lift will fit 1500 HD,2500LD and 2500HD (all get the same lift kit).
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top