GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an new, still in box DJM Calamax 4/6 lowering kit (lower control arms, rear flit kit/c-notch) for a 99-02. I bought it with the intention to lower my 02 and I have decided not to lower this truck. I also have 4 toxic shocks for this drop kit. I would prefer not to break it up, so the first person who wants it all takes it. All I want is what I paid for it, which is $500.00, and that includes shipping. PM me or e-mail me at [email protected].

·
OG
6,939 Posts
why dont you just send it back. That is the only way you will get all your money back.

·
Loves yoga pants
2,412 Posts
Blue02 said:
why dont you just send it back. That is the only way you will get all your money back.
Very good idea...even with a restocking fee you should still get more than if you reship it to someone else.

·
OG
6,939 Posts
any one that buys will save a little money bc it comes with shocks but jamal i think you should just send it back

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
20% restocking fee and I had one free shock and a 50 gift certificate, so I don't think I will send it back. Anyone buys from me, they are saving at least $80.

·
OG
6,939 Posts
damn that is high, didnt know that. It is a good deal for who ever buys it. BTW why did you decide not to lower your truck

·
always wanting ,never get
571 Posts
hey i may have an intersted buyer he just started using this forum ill talk to him tomorrow and tell him about it.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Blue02 said:
damn that is high, didnt know that. It is a good deal for who ever buys it. BTW why did you decide not to lower your truck
Ah...I am a mini-trucker at heart I guess. I want to do a 1st generation x-cab S-10. I wanted to get away from working on my daily driver. I might lower it later, but now, the s-10 is a more realistic goal for me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts