GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking to lower the truck just a little bit for now.
what i want is mcguahy 2" lowering springs for the front and mcgauhy hangers for the rear.
i have a nbs rcsb
let me know what you got!

·
Registered
600 Posts
hey frankie ive got a set of DJM control arms for the front there a 2-inch drop your truck is 2wd? so you buy that 6.0 i was over nicks last night overhearing your conversation with nick :crazy:

·
Banned
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hahah no thanks bro im not into the control arms...i want 2 inch springs for now and then weni 100% know im getting a dd ill put spindles on it cus i dont wanna put em now and then hafta take em off for the winter with my 16's going back on you know!

and im talking to him hes so undecided its not funny one minute he will seprate the next he doesnt!!! i told him wen your sure you wanna call me!

·
Ring Leader
934 Posts
I got some McGaughys drop shackles, still in the box.

·
Banned
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^^^ hangers bro not shackles i already got shackles!

all i need is the hangers cook i cant go three inches in the front it will rub.....and i already got shackles....

if you wanna get rid of the hangers let me know!

·
Masshole
5,276 Posts
i wouldnt think ud rub in the front. looked like u had plenty of room in there to fit. what size tire r u running?

·
Banned
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
stock 2755520 .....and i know for fact thats too big cus a few guys on silverado ss did it and went back to 2 inches cus it fucked up there tires....plus i want springs 2 inch now and spindles 2 inch later for a 4/6.....i measured today and three is just too much plus im wierd and kinda want mcgaughy....

·
Masshole
5,276 Posts
that tire is only an inch and two thirds larger than mine were. plus u gotta figure half of that will be on the other side of the tire, so its more like .8". i had plenty of room under there. ill say theyre fine.

lol its not like ur gunna see the name brand on their, belltech djm mcgaughys...they all make great products.

·
Banned
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol i know bout the name shit..... bu i herd mcgaughy has better quality and there springs wont sag like others do

so if they say two inch then they are two inch not 2.5 or 2 and 1/4

·
GMFS =/= Real Life!
4,391 Posts
lower is better.

·
TROLL REVOLT of 2012
2,477 Posts
i got 2 in lowering hangers. and 2 in lowering springs, but the springs seem kinda low i got pics of my truck with the kit on.

make an offer. :)

·
Registered
600 Posts
if it were me id hit up cook i gave him my brand new DJM 2-inch drop hangers for his belltechs last weekend so my caltracs will work as far as the springs id dont think the belltechs would sag :imo

1 - 16 of 16 Posts