GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Alaskan Sierra
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought myself a new truck and i'm intested in the lowering kits that are available and the differences. my last truck had a mcgaughy 2/4 on it and i liked it, never had any problems. but on new body styles there doesnt seem to be any kits 100% ready for sale as a full kit. so far i can get the spindles from mcgaughys or from belltech. then i can put together the parts for the rear(leafs and shackle) but my question is which spindle is better? i'm more concerned about the front having the best parts then i am about the back, i dont want to lose any turn radius by putting in the wrong spindle. thanks for the input guys.

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
seems like McGaugheys makes the best spindles for the NBS and NNBS IMO.....Belltechs ae good for the OBS...

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
i've heard the new, revised version of the belltech 17"+ spindles are good. i hear they don't reduce turning radius like mcgaughy's. just what i've heard though.

·
layin big rubber
1,457 Posts
i just bought myself a new truck and i'm intested in the lowering kits that are available and the differences. my last truck had a mcgaughy 2/4 on it and i liked it, never had any problems. but on new body styles there doesnt seem to be any kits 100% ready for sale as a full kit. so far i can get the spindles from mcgaughys or from belltech. then i can put together the parts for the rear(leafs and shackle) but my question is which spindle is better? i'm more concerned about the front having the best parts then i am about the back, i dont want to lose any turn radius by putting in the wrong spindle. thanks for the input guys.
what part of ak are u from?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts