GMC Truck Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
So you're wondering why people didn't buy this...

1. You don't have the product. I've been asking you guys to have this for almost a year so I could buy it. Sorry, I'm not entirely sure you build these, it sounds like you're importing them from somewhere else. So, I bought Kook's.

2. The collectors are terrible. Once I saw those and realize you won't have this product to market any time soon, I bought Kook's.

Best of luck, but if you want an answer, there you go. Not trying to shit on your parade, but you are taking pre-orders for something that doesn't even exist and that is really bad business practice in my mind. Get the product and then sell it. Don't sell an imaginary object and hold on to people's money for months at a time.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
First off we have had a lot of issues with the economy this past year. The latest problems we have been having is with our stainless supplier. The have been having a hard time getting the titanum to make the 231 stainless steel for us.
As far as the preorders we didn't do that until the first of this month when we thought we would have them in stock on the 15th. But once we found out it wouldn't be until the end of the month before we had then in stock we contacted everyone to let them know. Sorry if a two week delay was to much for you and you had to go pay 3 times as much for a set of Kooks that are made from cheaper stainless. But as long as your happy with your purchase that's all that matters. But once everyone gets their 321 Polished stainless steel headers and Y's and are really happy with them don't come back and complain:)

·
Pro Installz
1,047 Posts
NNBS is 07-11 which is what started this thread. I think thats what these are for. And I want a set!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

·
MILF lover
4,086 Posts
sweet! keep us all informed and spread the word, im sure a lot of people would like to have this quality and price vs. double price and not the same quality.

·
Cali Customs
1,507 Posts
i know .. but lpp never said anything else but now about the production that s why i asked :)

that s good news .. let us know please .. :)

joe

·
Baseball
2,306 Posts
Bumping an old thread. What's the status on these? Anyone here interested?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
was going to go with lpp, but speed engineering was cheaper, so i went that route.. ordered them up today :favorites37:

21 - 38 of 38 Posts