1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
:word:

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
mine came the other day. can't wait to get them on next week.

·
Farmer/Warranty Killer!
203 Posts
YES!!! got them on! will post up some pics as soon as i can jack my girl friends camera! but the fit good and picked up some more power. i ran true dual 2.5" reducers behind collectors and true dual with h pipe and 2 40 series flows for now but that will change. got a little raspy but i like it. not sure how to post pics up here yet but ill try if not i will email them to jameson and black2002ws6

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
YES!!! got them on! will post up some pics as soon as i can jack my girl friends camera! but the fit good and picked up some more power. i ran true dual 2.5" reducers behind collectors and true dual with h pipe and 2 40 series flows for now but that will change. got a little raspy but i like it. not sure how to post pics up here yet but ill try if not i will email them to jameson and black2002ws6
Email em to me... [email protected]
Pick up two Bullet mufflers and put em in series with your 40s. Or get rid of the 40s all together and CBE's or Areochambers. PICS and VIDS!!! NOW

·
Farmer/Warranty Killer!
203 Posts
was thinking of spintech pro streets? and ill get those up

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
fuck I want L/Ts BAD!!! Im just gonna run a custom Y into my current setup. If its too raspy Ill run a cheapo bullet muffler in line with my CBE.

·
Registered
11,334 Posts
Friend of mine ordered some last night, I tried to get him to order me a pair but he wouldnt go for it. :crazy:

BTW he was going to get pacesetters until I talked him into the LPPs, you guys should cut me a cheaper deal for recommending people. lol

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
It was a lie!!!!!!!!!!

Like I knew allthefuckalong
lol. i know it was. i shall bust his balls for life about it.

wait. you knew the whole time? ban you too.

·
Registered
134 Posts
ive got a spintech pro street on my truck and i love the way it sounds.. no headers installed yet but i do have them! lol if you want a 3" pro street let me know i have a brand new one sittin here.. ordered 2 cuz the one never came after 3 weeks then they both showed up one day.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts