GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made a post last fall about selling my lpp long tubes and ORY and had alot of interest in them but I got busy with work, never got back on here and just pulled them out of the shop the other day and want them gone $400 bucks and they are yours don't really want to ship them. I will meet someone within a reasonable distance. Keep in mind they were used through 2 Michigan winters so they have surface rust if you want them to look good you could spend a few hours polishing them I never cared haha. As for the handles I have painted driver and passenger handles that I bought from Gm direct they look brand new other then the driver side has a small scratch about an 1/4 inch long barley can see it. They are paint code u16 or 16u it is called gray stone metallic $75 for them. I have some new in the box T3 audio component speakers $60.
I'm located in 48843. If you are interested shoot me a text for pics and more info and pics 517-490-3036

Howell, MI 48843

LPP's w/ory nbs 99-07 classic $400
OEM gm painted gray stone metallic handles $75
T3 speakers $60
Stock Air filter box/tube $?? Make an offer
Everything is OBO all I can say is no haha.

Pics at my number as stated above

Admins if its a big deal I must post pics I will tomorrow afternoon.

·
Central Florida Chapter
175 Posts
just letting you know, lpp has them on sale for new headers and y pipe for 400....

don't mean to be a ass but just telling you

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
just letting you know, lpp has them on sale for new headers and y pipe for 400....

don't mean to be a ass but just telling you
Beat me to it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts