GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2000 1500 Z71. suspension is 100% stock. what would it take to fit the B/F Goodrich LT315/75R/16?. Would a 3" body lift, ford keys, a crank and 2" rear blocks? Also would they fit onto a stock Z71 rim?

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
you got the right idea...you already have the 2" blocks and with the bodylift i dont know if ford keys will be necessary if you put them on stock wheels

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
They would fit with a 3" body and a slight crank in the front. I wouldn't even touch the rear.

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok then now where do I get a body lift LOL!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
ebay has some good deals or you can get the summit racing body lift which is a performance accessories(preferred brand by many) kit, just in a summit box. Not sure if it comes with the bumper brackets and gap guards tho

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wow summit wants $400 for a body lift! I didn't realize they were that $$$$ Next newb question is how easy of an install? I have a done alot of truck stuff and want to make sure I can do it.

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the Performance Accessories 3"" lift kit is 327 but add tax ans shipping and it's $400. the summit is less but do you not get what u pay for?

·
Chevy Owner
302 Posts
they are the same kit, the box is just different. i have the summit one and its great. came with all the bumper brackets and hardware. all you need is gap guards.
I would however print off the directions for the PA kit because the Summit ones are screwed up. You can print the directions from the Summit website.

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts