GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
exactly...they are okay. With like 80% of the amps on the market are made by 2 major companies and are jsut visually different.

·
Left Jizz
1,225 Posts
Profile is a good one to go with if you don't have lots of money. I have two of them, they're both 8 yrs. old, and they're still going. Got one for free cause my buddy had it and claimed it stopped working. I hooked it up and it's still pounding away. Only paid $20 for the other one used, and it hasn't ever quit on me.

You can get a [email protected] profile for about $150 and they sound preety good. It puts out [email protected] IIRC.

·
layin big rubber
1,457 Posts
im running ma audio amps in my truck

hk 401sx [email protected]
i havn't got any of their smaller amps for my tops yet tho, i still have jbl on my tops
but so far they have been great, ive been nothing but happy with them,
they have been in my truck for about a year now

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
they are more show than go

·
professional smartass
5,589 Posts
Profile is a good one to go with if you don't have lots of money. I have two of them, they're both 8 yrs. old, and they're still going. Got one for free cause my buddy had it and claimed it stopped working. I hooked it up and it's still pounding away. Only paid $20 for the other one used, and it hasn't ever quit on me.

You can get a [email protected] profile for about $150 and they sound preety good. It puts out [email protected] IIRC.

yeah i had one forever now my bro in law has it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts