GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Sparkplugs FTL
1,957 Posts
Saw this on dd if you need another lb7 to triple let me I'd be happy to guinne pig my truck out

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The owner of the truck Does a lot of tuning, so we were instructed to just get it in the ball park and make it drive able, and he wanted to do the rest. As far as I know the truck still hasn't seen a dyno.
I would expect over 1000hp and 2000ft-lbs on just diesel.

·
Internet Tough Guy
1,014 Posts
You can put together a setup like this for my 5.3 and send it on my way.

mkthxby!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
More than happy to, just need a few things, your checking and savings account surrendered to us as well as the deed yo your house. If there's anything left we'll issue you an instore credit :) Just kidding, But honestly it was a very expensive build and we still didn't make any money on it. That true dual exhaust my fab guy has 40 hours into alone. There's over $2500 in ceramic coating...... it's pretty crazy.

·
meow
15,747 Posts
More than happy to, just need a few things, your checking and savings account surrendered to us as well as the deed yo your house. If there's anything left we'll issue you an instore credit :) Just kidding, But honestly it was a very expensive build and we still didn't make any money on it. That true dual exhaust my fab guy has 40 hours into alone. There's over $2500 in ceramic coating...... it's pretty crazy.
Sounds like customer paid R&D to me :crazy: Shit should be cheap when you start selling it :whip:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's basically the same idea, but on the big side the 2 smaller turbos flow more than a single large one and they light off easier too. Plus it was a first at the time, so it was different. There are triple kits out there, but nothing to this caliber. It was built as a one off and never had any intentions to build kits out of it. It did push us to some new products though. We've made a few new AC lines for customers to clear a aftermarket turbo that sits in the stock location. Also Aftermarket coolant tanks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts