GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has any one used mac mid length headers? hows the fitment, sound, performance?:bowtie: thanks

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
On what vehicle?

Their fitment is okay and coating is so-so in the Ford realm.

I do LOVE how their mufflers sound.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
heres how my mustang sounds with mac LT's, dr.gas x pipe and mac mufflers...
there not bad for the price.
th_DSCF0158.jpg

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well thier for a 1970 c-10. i just put in a 5.3l ls motor in it and i cant run long tubes cuz im going to body drop it (someday) and long tubes hang to low. i dont whant to run shortys.
anybody used them on ls motors?
:think::think::think:

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
well thier for a 1970 c-10. i just put in a 5.3l ls motor in it and i cant run long tubes cuz im going to body drop it (someday) and long tubes hang to low. i dont whant to run shortys.
anybody used them on ls motors?
:think::think::think:
i figured that, the video was just really to give you an idea on how the mufflers will sound. even though a ford v8 sounds way different than a ls motor for sure. like ive said, ive had good luck with there products so im sure there just as good on ls motors.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks man you got a nice notch thier. im just not a fan of the early front ends on the fox's.

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
They fit decent on the Fbod... but that's a diff vehicle than your TRUCK. So no one knows if they'll fit. I'm sure at this point in time there are swap headers around...

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
you really dont need swap one's. truck LT fit but hang to low, and i already hace to get a ls1 oils pan since the stock truck one is the lowwest part on the truck it keep's it from laying out lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts