GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
GMFS Member
5,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it can be done. I just don't know who does it.

My grandpa owns a lot local wreaking services and junk yards, a couple of them are for 18 wheelers.

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
i would think any good machine shop with a lathe or sumthin would be able to do it, as long as you explained to them what was to be done and gave them exact specs..

1,932 Posts
i would think any good machine shop with a lathe or sumthin would be able to do it, as long as you explained to them what was to be done and gave them exact specs..
Yea but getting those specs would be damn near immpossable. There is a guy over at DuallyScene.com who does those rims for people. He also cuts designs in them and stuff and it IS NOT the American force wheels. He sells some kind of deal with rims and adapters and all million lug nuts you need for a good prive. give me a second and I will see if I can find out who it is and get the info for you

1,932 Posts
OK the guys name on that site is "Lockone" and he cuts the wheels for people. Here is his offical website I think its 425$ for a 22 inch semi rim (already milled) and its 525$ for a 24inch semi rims (already milled) Im pretty sure its like 800 for the set of wheel adapters and also i think if you order everything through him he will give you a deal or something. Here is the thread That he talks about how to mill the rims. and that thread also give alot of input about the semi rims. Hoped all this helped you out.

·
Registered
606 Posts
a buddy of mine is currently building something like a lathe (sp?) to cut down his, I will let you know how it goes b/c then he will start doing more.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts