GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys. my buddy decided to have me record him while he was on his bike. we were just out goofing around. ran across a buddy and had him come out and get loose in his ws6 for a quick minute.

i know there's not trucks in here but i hope you enjoy it!

th_Black.jpg

by the way it rained today so i think i'm gonna pull out the truck and go get silly in that thing too! i'll get a video up of that asap

1,932 Posts
That look like a good time, I would be worried about were you guys stunt. I would hate to see someone end up sliding under that trailer! That could get ugly. Looks like a good time though.

·
Milf Hunter
1,796 Posts
stupid. i never like to see people screw around on the streetbike's. There already dangerous enough yet risk other people's life while doing it..

·
Registered
158 Posts
Especially in shorts and a T-shirt. Not too bright IMO. I used to ride, and I always wore long pants and long sleeves. I've seen too many people go down not wearing the proper protective gear. To each his own though.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
badass video....the gas tank wheelies were sweet
truck vid asap

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
okay so i was going to pull the truck out and have some fun but that rain didn't do much. i guess it just sprinkled a little bit for a while so that really left me hanging. got off work this morning and it looked like it was going to get really wet out but by the time i got off it was sunny! what's up with that?

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
T-shirt. check

Shorts. check

Tennis Shoes. check

Traffic. check

Giving everyone who has a bike a bad name. check :nono:

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Really cool to watch...but tell your buddy to throw on some pants and a jacket next time :imo

:thumbsup: other than that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts