GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are running a group purchase that covers all products that Magnaflow produces! If they make it, we sell it and it's included in this GP! Pricing is lower than we are allowed to advertise but you can receive a quote by e-mailing [email protected] or giving us a call at 1-877-482-9763. Please let us know the vehicle that you'd like to put an exhaust on and the part number that you are interested in. This info can be seen in the Exhaust sections of our website. Systems not listed there can be seen on Magnaflow's site - www.magnaflow.com.

10 or more orders are required by Tuesday, March 6th for this to go through. The first batch will be ordered when we receive 10 so it will be good to place your order early!

"Fine print" for this and other GPs can be seen in the Group Purchase section of our website.

Have a good day!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Tom,
I am a noob to group purchases can you shed some light for me. I am in for the purchase but if we don't get 10 then do we still haveto buy for original price or does the group purchase not happen. Sorry for the noob question.

To everyone else we need to make this happen they are giving out some smoking deals.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Ryan,
If we don't receive enough orders then they will be canceled unless customers note that they'd like to continue at the regular price.

Let me know if you need any other info.

Thanks!
Tom

·
GM Addict
231 Posts
I'll take one. Can I get a price for the 15841 kit?

·
I Bleed Silver & Blue
2,111 Posts
So if you get all 10 people what would everything cost with shipping?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Email them with your vechile type and what options you are looking for and they will send you a quote. Can't post prices on here but it is a smoking deal.:head:

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There are 10+ orders in so this GP is a go! Orders can be placed through tomorrow to take advantage of this offer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts