GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any way I can get a manual steering box for my 94 FSC???? I'm building an all out show truck and hate the way the power steeing pump and lines clutter up the engine bay. All I want on the front of the motor is a water pump and alternator :D :D

·
Registered
523 Posts
Non power steering was offered on 89 models from what I understand. Asked GM mechanic at lunch. So I would call and check into getting non power box

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
A friend of mine that used to have a Pro-Street Camaro just left the stock power steering, left a little fluid in it and ran a crossover hose from the hi pressure side to the low pressure side ... it worked fine for him. But the car wasn't that heavy and it had pretty skinny tires on front.

·
Broke
350 Posts
I don't know what type of pump you have but I do know that a S10 manaul setup works in 3rd gen Fbodys.....

·
Registered
476 Posts
brodystruck said:
I don't know what type of pump you have but I do know that a S10 manaul setup works in 3rd gen Fbodys.....
I think the question is in regards to a 94 FSC, Sounds like you are full of useless information. lol.

LK

1 - 6 of 6 Posts