GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I swapped out my 40/20/40 seats in my 2000 GMC Sierra for some electric 4 way bucket seats driver and passenger side. I was looking for a part number for the wiring harness that goes to them. I bought the relay from GM and the connector that goes into the inside wiring block, I just want a more factory look. The GM parts guy told me that the part number should be on the harness but I have yet to find a truck that has only the 4 way and passenger side.

Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks that would be great btw i visit pikeville once and a while to go to methodist hospital, small world.

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
why not just ground the black and run the orange to its own +

·
Registered
601 Posts
94flamds10blazr said:
why not just ground the black and run the orange to its own +

I have avalanche 4 way seast and that is what I did. Just ran a 10ga. wire through the firewall to the junction block. As I recall there are 4 wires, 2 per motor. I did look into doing a facorty style install and then said screw it.

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
what did those run you? I wanna get some nice seats in leather for the Blazers front, only issue is trying to get some to match for the back

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I ran the wires already but I just wanted a more factory look. I paid $300 from Ebay I got both front seats the back seat and the center console. Can you say lucky. Plus they matched my interior. I plan on putting leather on them next year.

:naughty:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts