4 xbox controllers-$15 each

nintendo64--
nintendo64 system-$20
controller-$5
memory card-$2
**list of games$5 each**
nba live 2000
olympic hockey 98
major league baseball featuring ken griffey jr.(all time fav.)
f-1 world grand prix
wave race
nfl blitz 2000

playstation contoller-$5
ps2 controller-$10

al prices are neg and i am needeing to get rid of this stuff soon. all in great condition!

***edit** forgot to add hewlett packard deskjet 660cse printer. want $30 obo

now for the truck side, i am also selling my stock mirrors($5)front bumper($40obo), sub box for 2 10"speakers($5) stock rear view mirror($5) and 60/40 seat(200obo). i need all these gone as fast as possible and most everyhign is nego. i need some money for engine because other one is almost gone. thanks

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
are all of these pieces off of your 91? just clarifying.

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
what kind of xbox controllers? the small or big ones? original xobx right? i hate that third party shit

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes, all pieces are off my 91. the controllers are the original controllers and only used twice for about 30 min each time. i dont have the xbox, i sold it and forgot about the controllers

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no. they are the ones that are like dumbo ears. chrome on the outsdie of the mirror

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok, the conrtollers look exactly like the bottom picture. 3 have the black circle and one has the green circle, but they all look like the bottom one. just different center color. send me a pm who ever wants these and i will give you a adress to mail money orders or checks..
Robert Lehtonen
580-574-0788

1 - 16 of 16 Posts