GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand new, in package, Masters green long sleeve sweater, XL in size. they can only be had at the gift shops at the Augusta National Golf Course during masters week (and obviously ebay after others get their hands on them...).

great gift for someone who can't get tickets.

·
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump. make offers. its also on ebay rt now...ends tomorrow

·
Fake 4wd Club
3,942 Posts
Mark up :nono:

It doesn't cost $32 bucks to ship a sweater

·
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mark up :nono:

It doesn't cost $32 bucks to ship a sweater
yep...and guess how much the 100$ tickets go for? 2500 each...sometimes more. dont want it, dont get it. You can't go to your local golf shop and get official masters merch. its at the augusta national only, and unless you work there or buy overpriced badges, you aren't getting in to get it at cost. price is MORE than fair.

so glad im not in augusta during masters!
and yeah...its not too bad for me this week. i haven't had to cross that side of I20 during the day. a few snoody people have come in the store, but i dont deal with the walk in customers, so it hasn't affected me much personally this week.

·
OG
6,939 Posts
I sold my Subs and amp from the tahoe the other day to friend and made $100 bucks off him. I guess i need to refund him some since making money is a bad thing.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
i tried to go that way one time...sat in traffic...dad and i dropped the scion off at the scion place..and walked down washington to the practice rounds...our work gave us tickets..we were actually passing traffic up walking. most ppl go on vacation durin that week..
that is a verrry fair price i believe on that..good luck with the sale man

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Bump.gif

·
Fake 4wd Club
3,942 Posts
Just seems crazy for a sweater.

Maybe because I'm un-educated on interested in golf. :shrug:

·
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just seems crazy for a sweater.

Maybe because I'm un-educated on interested in golf. :shrug:
and, IMO, it is. its just like with lots of other high dollar things...you are buying a name. Great gift for a golfer, but, like most of us here, i dont care for golf, therefore have no use for it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts