GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there are any "matching" clear corners to the Sylvania Xenarc X2020's?

I'm going in on the HID group purchase, so I might need to go find some "matching" corners if they exist! :D

Thanks,

Justin
 

·
I'll Take teh Case!
Joined
·
1,918 Posts
You also have several other options avaible:







Check out stylinconcepts.

My buddy has been looking for some clears for his Tahoe that are minus the white reflectors.

While we are on the subject, do they make a diamond styled one for the GMCs? I couldn't find any.
 

·
samcarol
Joined
·
3,596 Posts
i have the ones with the projector lenses in them... they got messed up when my friend thought it was a good idea to paint my bulbs... and yea the chrome finish is now gone.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just to let you guys know, I created this thread on 01-22-2004 :read:

Will.. I had those projector ones too and they broke (pieces of shit) and I sent them back.. along with the matching projector headlights (that melted)... then I realized "all that money spent I should just buy the xenarcs"

anyways... yeah, clearcorners are cooool :crazy:
 

·
samcarol
Joined
·
3,596 Posts
yoskater said:
Just to let you guys know, I created this thread on 01-22-2004 :read:

Will.. I had those projector ones too and they broke (pieces of shit) and I sent them back.. along with the matching projector headlights (that melted)... then I realized "all that money spent I should just buy the xenarcs"

anyways... yeah, clearcorners are cooool :crazy:
hahaha i have the corner projectors, and i like them, so maybe its just your driving? But we all know you just wanted to post "i love my HIDs" one more time :crazy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
2k1slvrdo said:
hahaha i have the corner projectors, and i like them, so maybe its just your driving? But we all know you just wanted to post "i love my HIDs" one more time :crazy:
Lmfao! DAMN RIGHT! :cool:

Slammedchevy01, am I running hyperwhites? If so, they suck ass because the DRL's are burnt out, and so are the corner blinkers! :crazy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,236 Posts
yoskater said:
Lmfao! DAMN RIGHT! :cool:

Slammedchevy01, am I running hyperwhites? If so, they suck ass because the DRL's are burnt out, and so are the corner blinkers! :crazy:
I dunno are ya lol, are they blue/White? If ya are and they burnt out you got some cheap ones. I've had my Nokya's in my DRL's for over 2 years without a problem :bowtie:
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top