Officially Tucking Tire
8,919 Posts

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
:rofl2:

Don't do it Mauro. A divorce will cost you more than $1400 :lol:
:lol: :lol: Good point :D

Thanks Will, I saw those earlier....if I only had a buyer for my ATZ's :hmm: I might as well get 40's if the chippies are gonna hate on my 38's like a few days ago :bawl:

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
what happened? do tell
Got the "CHP 3" on the way home from work the other day :nono: Guy was cool though, wasn't giving the typical "looking down on you" attitude....gave me a white thick papered postcard to get signed off and sent in without paying anything :shrug: Never got one of those before :shrug: Only have 30 days to do it though :(

PIC-0459.jpg

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Got the "CHP 3" on the way home from work the other day :nono: Guy was cool though, wasn't giving the typical "looking down on you" attitude....gave me a white thick papered postcard to get signed off and sent in without paying anything :shrug: Never got one of those before :shrug: Only have 30 days to do it though :(

PIC-0459.jpg
did he measure the height? I know mudflaps got you, what else, tint?

I almost got stopped for my HIDs the other night, was in a left turn lane at 1 in the morning and a fresno PD was across the street in the other left lane. He started flashing his highs at me, I dont think he got it that they were my lows :crazy: he followed me with his spotlight while i turned then he went on his way. I still took back streets home in case he flipped a bitch.

Last CHP ticket I got was like that. Free correctable to 30 days.

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
did he measure the height? I know mudflaps got you, what else, tint?

I almost got stopped for my HIDs the other night, was in a left turn lane at 1 in the morning and a fresno PD was across the street in the other left lane. He started flashing his highs at me, I dont think he got it that they were my lows :crazy: he followed me with his spotlight while i turned then he went on his way. I still took back streets home in case he flipped a bitch.

Last CHP ticket I got was like that. Free correctable to 30 days.
Mud flaps, tint and front plate :( Didn't say anything about headlight height :shrug:

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thats an easy fix it ticket. 5 minutes to screw on the front plate, quick easy removable mud flaps, and darker tint next time :D

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts

PIC-0459.jpg
shoulda told em you knew Robbie from GMFS, the Boat Captain. He woulda let you off

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
find me some damn 38s please :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts