GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, I'd just like to point out that Mauro is a fully stand up guy, I unfortunately didn't even really get to do business with him, but I would in a heartbeat (and hopefully will in the near future :bowtie: ), but heres the situation:

friend (sandaddiction) lets me know about a hell of a deal for some 40" toyos on 20" moto metals, really really good deal, so i post up that my 38s/20s are for sale. mauro shot me a PM almost immediately and i said well you're definitely first in line, i work out some stuff with the other guy and have a deal to buy his wheels/tires from him and sell mine to mauro. mauro paypal'd be the money, and last night the other guy backs out on me, so i am basically in a jam with tires "sold" but none to buy. talked to mauro and he was cool with just sending the $$ back and perhaps selling them in the future if i can find something else asap. definitely lesson learned on my part, only deal with people with a reputation you know, i think Mauro has pretty much proved 10 fold that hes a stand up buyer seller, and i owe him more than a few beers at the next GMFS meet.

thanks again man :shake:x1000

·
Cartmans Critters
8,867 Posts
Mauro is defintely a cool guy, got to meet him at the Merced meet and he was cool, he was nice enough to cook the burgers and burn some hair off his arms for us :shake:

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Mauro is defintely a cool guy, got to meet him at the Merced meet and he was cool, he was nice enough to cook the burgers and burn some hair off his arms for us :shake:
not to mention he tried to burn my face off!
hes a good guy though. :D

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
hes tall :imo

1 - 14 of 14 Posts