GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really like the look of these tires, especially the sidewalls. the price is great too. Anyone with some good pics of these tires please post them for me. thanks in advance

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
681 shipped for 315/75/16

·
Registered
8,220 Posts
damn nice price...I wish they came in a 315/70/17 bc if i had a bodylift i would run these immediately.
Are you getting these locally or online? The site i bought mine from no longer carry them and no one local carries them either.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Mine are Summit Mud Dawgs, but have the exact same tread.... just a different name. I love them, paid $600 mounted and balanced and the guy guranteed them for 40k miles. Here are a couple pictures....

CaseysTruck009.jpg

CaseysTruck010.jpg

CaseysTruck005.jpg

CaseysTruck034.jpg

·
Registered
8,220 Posts
Mine are Summit Mud Dawgs, but have the exact same tread.... just a different name. I love them, paid $600 mounted and balanced and the guy guranteed them for 40k miles.
I hope to get close to that many miles out of mine. I'll probably look into those if i cant find the bighorns for a reasonable price. IDK y maxxis doesnt sell these tires like their infamous buckshots...they look 10000x better :imo

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ebay man!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts