GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, my g/f's dad was looking at my tires and said i needed new ones (i do). he said he could get some buckshot mudders (285's) mounted and balanced with lifetime rotation and balancing for 440 total "for farm use." has anyone had any experience with these tires? they look good imo but i was wandering the tread life on these tires. he has them on both his trucks now and runs over plenty of mesquite trees and they haven't went flat yet, but im just unsure about the tread life. thanks in advance.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I have them on my truck. They work really well, they've only been on for about 10,000 miles, but the treads just as deep as the day I got em.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea i noticed that his had really deep tread, so i figured they would last about 50k or so........and i wont be doing any serious offroading, just a little muddin every once in while

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
great tire for you man, definatly get the black sidewall out, and they will wear quick at first but then wear like iron, definatly get that for 440 thats only 110 a tire, minus whatever you can get for your tires.

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Thats a damn good deal IMO. I paid $525 for my 33x12.50x15 mastercrafts courser MTs, and tires for 15" rims are usually cheaper...and the mastercrafts were one of the cheapest tires i could find that looked good and was agressive. i say get those buckshot mudders...ive heard they are good cheap tires, and i think they do wear pretty well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts