GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 460 Posts

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I kept trying to figure out who was going to TruckJam in May. Too many posts so I figured i'd put up an official list. PM me or reply in this thread (don't whore it up like the last one). There's probably going to be lots of people who haven't met so I make this thread with the intention of making it easier on people.

Heres the original thread... http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73507

I'll try to update this everday...

Going:
simple02 (Greg)
Dylan06SS (Dylan)
MotoHead (Justin)
NVR2LO (Joe)
Lifted05 (Josh)
jello (Will)
zubyc (Zuby)
Buttespade (Joe)
CaliHD (Jesse)
GMforLife (Andrew)
jt321 (John)
Mauro (Mauro)
laynlow77 (Mike)
ridin2slow (Ryan)
chicksdigit (Adam)
Boomer (Jim)
805hoe (Miguel)
cooldude960 (Justin)
Boyett

Showing:
laynlow77
NVR2LO
Mauro
cooldude960

Maybe:
Klemmentine (Alden)
HRC (Robbie)
Darkstar Fab
brock (Brock)

Justin, Jesse and I will be parked on the left side of the parking lot at 10:30a. If you can, meet up between 10:30a and 11:00a so we can all roll into the show together (if you are not showing). Look for our trucks or listen for our horns :LOL:

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Good idea starting this thread Greg, I was going to suggest the same thing! However you are incorrect in your assumption that I am a maybe......I already have my hotel room at the Double Tree for Sat. night and I have already pre-registered my heap for Sunday's festivites :D:D

·
YUH
7,600 Posts
damn good idea dude.. i was gonna make this when i got home from work. imma be there for sure. HRC you better rollout dude.. im gettin pretty stoked about this whole deal. cali guys, gmfs guys, az guys, etc etc

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
damn good idea dude.. i was gonna make this when i got home from work. imma be there for sure. HRC you better rollout dude.. im gettin pretty stoked about this whole deal. cali guys, gmfs guys, az guys, etc etc
Yeah I would like to meet robbie

Later,
Will

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
im going! im gonna either sleep in the bed of the truck (probably be tore up anyways) or stay with my buddy in huntington beach...

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
lol we cant break that can we.....
ive got to get my rollpan, front valance redone, katzkins done by this now....
damnit, no more spending money!

1 - 20 of 460 Posts