GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has any one had any problems with chrome peeling on these wheels?

·
Banned
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they say they have new chrome finish that want peel but im kinda wondering if its worth taking the risk

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
I've heard before there has been problems with them cracking but I'm not sure seems like I've seen it on diesel sites or somthing

·
Wheel On'
1,414 Posts
meh mine are fine...theres always gonna be some ones that screw up nothing can ever be perfect. i do remember a few post from ppl that their chrome peeled but so far so good on mine.

9,795 Posts
I've heard before there has been problems with them cracking but I'm not sure seems like I've seen it on diesel sites or somthing
A GOOD friend of mine has a lifted Excursion and he has had to send back 3 of them for cracking...he does use the truck to tow his heavy competition car audio truck, but i still don't think rims should crack like that...I can't remember if they warrantied them or if he had to pay for the replacements, but that definitely scared me enough to never wanna put them on a diesel...

BTW his are 17x10's

·
I got work to do
6,024 Posts
A kid in town had some chrome peeling on the lips.. but then again i dont think he took care of them either.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts