GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Red Headed Step Child
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
discount tire has a pretty good deal on MB Predator wheels right now. $99 each for 20x8.5. Are these crappy or something? anyone got em on their truck. how do they look?

Linkage

·
Bigger, Longer, and UnCut
987 Posts
Discount keeps this brand pretty cheap, I have looked at other wheels by them and they were the cheapest I could find at like $125. Im sure they are decent wheels its just if you like them or not.

·
Red Headed Step Child
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well.. I finally found a picture of them on a vehicle and .... let's just say I'm looking in a new direction

·
Truck Nut
169 Posts
I wonder if the chrome version of these are the same price?
Good price though! I know a lot of guys run the gunner 6's on here so can't imagine the quality to be bad!
Good Find!! :head:

·
I miss my donkey
219 Posts
If you wouldn't mind, could you post the pic up that you found. I've searched and couldn't find one. I have a black NBS Tahoe and I thought they might look good with the darker accents. Thanks

·
Pat McCrotch
699 Posts
I run the MB Gunner 6's on mine. Chrome version. Had them on about a year and love them. No complaints at all.

·
Truck Nut
169 Posts
Here's the gallery. They're on an F-150 but I just don't think they've got enough of a lip or something.. I dunno

They don't have enough lip! They look to be a pretty small wheel though~ Probably need to go with at least a 9" - 10" wide wheel to see some good lip!!

·
Pat McCrotch
699 Posts
I like the Gunner 8's but have been having trouble finding them

I believe the Gunner 8's only come in 8 lug. Hope your not looking for 6 lug Gunner 8's. When I bought my Gunner 6's that was the case. I also like the look of the Gunner 8s though.

·
Registered
84 Posts
nitmare are your gunner 6 rims chrome. I've been looking at the discount tire direct website and all I can find is "anthracite machined" I know what machined is but what the hell is anthracite machined?

edit: I found the chrome but still don't know what the other is

·
Pat McCrotch
699 Posts
nitmare are your gunner 6 rims chrome. I've been looking at the discount tire direct website and all I can find is "anthracite machined" I know what machined is but what the hell is anthracite machined?

edit: I found the chrome but still don't know what the other is
They are like a dull looking brushed aluminum finish. I wouldnt want them. Im sure if you looked up the meaning of anthracite you could put the two together and figure it out either way its dull I wouldnt buy them haha. Im really happy with my wheels so far though. I have had dull brushed aluminum wheels, machine polished wheels, all types of polished aluminum really and then I put custom chrome wheels on my harley. Once I did that I have been nothing but chrome for my truck either, just wipe it off with a towel when you wash it and they shine. Not like spending way to much time on my old welds. Damn I hated taking care of those wheels.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts