GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Ballin' on a Budget
2,113 Posts
i think McCulloch or McCullough or however you spell it are are good brand. AFAIK they make bulbs / ballasts for OEM applications

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
i have a McCulloch kit. i'm very happy with it.

·
Yes, it's a lifted 2WD!
451 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do I need the harness that connects the kit to draw power from the battery when I run the 880 kit for my foglights? Also does anybody know how much the replacment fog lights housing for a 03 yukon is? my passenger side is leaking somewhere, my silverstar blew up, the light was out so I pulled it out and the whole bulb blew!

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
or should I just open up the stock ones that I have clean them up real good, and tear out the metal shield that mounts infront of the bulb?

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anybody know? Will it increase the light output if I pull out the metal shield that mounts infront of the bulbs?

·
Yes, it's a lifted 2WD!
451 Posts
Do I need the harness that connects the kit to draw power from the battery when I run the 880 kit for my foglights? Also does anybody know how much the replacment fog lights housing for a 03 yukon is? my passenger side is leaking somewhere, my silverstar blew up, the light was out so I pulled it out and the whole bulb blew!
As far as I know you need a separate kits for each set of lights (hi beams, 0low beams, and fogs)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts