GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should be picking up the fabtech tomorrow and should have it on by the weekend or so, so i am getting rid of the 4/8 drop that is on the truck. it is a mcGaughys 4/6 + 2 shackles...kit includes: spindles, springs, flip kit, shackles. the notch is welded onto the truck so that is not included...would prefer local sale but shipping could be arrange. no pics yet since its on the truck still. im not to sure what a resonable price is, it has been installed since january 09. 400?

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im not sure what a resonable asking price is...but i know we are suppsoe to put a price but it is OBO

·
#NBHNC
2,828 Posts
honestly sounds like a decent price to me. If you would have posted this about a month ago I would have jumped on this quick.

GLWS though!

·
Registered
232 Posts
how much would u do the 2" shackles shipped to 77381? and what's the brand? I'm on a 4/6 as well and would like to drop it another 2 inches in the back.

·
1,847 Posts
how much would u do the 2" shackles shipped to 77381? and what's the brand? I'm on a 4/6 as well and would like to drop it another 2 inches in the back.
if u have a flip kit it'll lift ur truck 2 inches. U have to get lift shackles to go lower with a flip kit :read:

·
Giggity Giggity Giggity
3,169 Posts
if u have a flip kit it'll lift ur truck 2 inches. U have to get lift shackles to go lower with a flip kit :read:
No you don't; all a flip kit does is relocate the axle to above the springs; the way the springs are hung is unchanged. It will lower it another 2".

·
I am Tom Slick
6,613 Posts
youre an idiot, quit posting about something when you obviously have no idea what the fuck youre talking about

a 2inch drop shackle is longer than a stock shackle
a flip kit just mounts the axle over the axle as opposed to under the axle before

think of it as having the 2" drop shackles installed and unbolting the axle, the leafs are 2" closer to the bed and then you install the 6" flipkit which will drop it six inches from the 2" drop it already has, thus giving it 8"

so please pull your head out of your ass before you post again and make yourself look like a stupid FUCK!

·
TROLL REVOLT of 2012
2,474 Posts
j-rod is probably thinking of NNBS or something.

·
PUMP BOSS
2 Posts
Good meeting with you the other night, Let me know how the lift install goes

1 - 20 of 56 Posts