GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have a few McGaughy's drop kits in stock here in the shop that I wanna blow out of here to make room for more stuff.

Here's what we have:
9924DT 2/4 deluxe drop with Tahoe Spindles $349
9946DC10X 4/6 deluxe drop with spindles, springs flip kit and notch $479
S1023D S-10 2/3" Deluxe drop kit (w/spindles & Blocks) $165

I can get enything else you need from them, but this is what we have in stock....

if you're interested, hit me up at [email protected]

Thanks,
Shannon

·
To hell with BHO!!
2,645 Posts
chevyman992002 said:
have you been able to get the prices on just the drop spindles yet?
I was kind of wondering too. But I never heard anything back.

·
To hell with BHO!!
2,645 Posts
beefy said:
:think:

Then why are you still PMing me for them?
And by the way.... spindles are priced at $299 plus shipping (assuming they haven't raised their prices due to rising steel prices again!!!)

If it changes I'll post the change.

$299... Might as well get the complete 2/4 drop for $349. $50 bucks is the cheapest I have seen for a shackle/hanger combo. What is the tallest tire size you have run into when installing a 2/4 drop on a Silverado?

·
Registered
353 Posts
beefy said:
:think:

Then why are you still PMing me for them?
And by the way.... spindles are priced at $299 plus shipping (assuming they haven't raised their prices due to rising steel prices again!!!)

If it changes I'll post the change.

Are these in stock ready to ship?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
5.3vortec said:
These are for a NBS there $320 from stylin. Know what your talking about befor you talk shit.

Thanks for having my back bro... but I agree... even $300 seems high for spindles if you are used to doing S-10's and obs trucks, but look around... that's what you're gonna pay anywhere....

As far as other comments/questions raised.... Yes, I do have these in stock and YES the 2/4 kit is the cheaper way out and the SMARTER way if you are planning to lower the whole truck anyway.... that's why Mike and the guys at McGaughy's priced them the way they did.

Makes sense huh? How many people are gonna buy shackle/hanger kits WITHOUT spindles?..... anyone, anyone, I thought not.

Anyway, I have a couple of these kits still in stock and am still willing to make deals for GMFS members... but to be honest, if you e-me or call me and expect me to blow Stylin/street beat/ or one of the other HUGE warehouses' prices out of the water.... you're wastin your time... I just can't beat them by much, but I'll do my best to take care of ya and give you the best price I can while still providing some modest edibles to my family's dinner table.

I'm not in this to get rich :roflmao: :roflmao: (that's funny just thinking about it) but I'm not looking to lose any money here either.

Just ask the guys who HAVE dealt with us in the past.... We take care of our customers.... especially those who take care of us.

Thanks to those of you who have given us the opportunity to prove that as well as those of you who will do so in the future.

Shannon,
Owner: Rides, Inc.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts