GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is interested in Mcgaugy's Lowering components, I will be carrying them very soon.
They are the company who won the GM Sema Design Award last year for their new spindle...

Check them out here:
McGaughy's Web Site
They are a superior replacement to the Bell tech or other similar spindles due to the fact that there is no need to flip control arms or ball joints when installing these Spindles...
It's basically a true BOLT-ON application.

I'll be ordering a couple of 2-4 kits and a 4-6 and a 5-7 kit for the 99-up trucks, but if there is anything else you need, just let me know and I'll get it for ya.
Thanks,

Shannon
 

·
always wanting ,never get
Joined
·
571 Posts
hey i want a 4/6 for my 2001 gmc sierra 2wd extra cab hit me back with a price thanks.
 

·
Orale Homes....
Joined
·
1,796 Posts
I need some NBS tahoe spindles for my rig. Let me know what price you can get me on those......

Thanks,
Albert
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alwhite00 said:
Remember boys & girls....17" & up wheels...

LK

Lance,
Actually McGaughy's makes a spindle for 16" wheels too, but let's be real....Who's going to drop a Full size and not put AT LEAST 17" wheels on it anyway. (I know, I Know.. there are the one percenters who will, but you must admit it is very unlikely)

Either way, you guys can see everything they have on the site and e-me for prices if you are interested in stuff.

As far as the 2/4 kits with spindles... you're looking at about $360 and the 2/4 tahoe kits are the same price (also with spindles not keys) but you need to specify what rear shocks you have FYI.

thanks,
Shannon
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wantitall said:
hey i want a 4/6 for my 2001 gmc sierra 2wd extra cab hit me back with a price thanks.
Hey dude,
The 4/6 kit is $499.

HOWEVER... If there is some interest in this product too, we can maybe to a GP here and really offer some good prices on all of this stuff too.
At this point, my pricing is only OK on these cause my volume is not as High as it could be, but if we can get some interest up.... I'll do some serious discounting for a one time deal.

Any interest here guys?

Steve, or other mods....you think we could move this one to the GP forum as a "Feeler" Post too?
I'm gonna be a busy guy really soon it looks like :head:
Trust me, if that's the case... we'll ALL be happy campers!!

Thanks guys,
Shannon
 

·
Member #670
Joined
·
1,860 Posts
abeasst said:
how much for 2" spindles for a 02 4x4?
Keep in mind that you will want to run at least a 20" wheel to avoid cutting up your lower ball joint threads (trust me you dont want to do this) BTW the spindle goes for $300 unless the price changed recently.

02Sleeper said:
i'd be interested in a 4/6 kit
Just PM him guys, hes more likely to respond to those.
 

·
Member #670
Joined
·
1,860 Posts
beefy said:
Yeah, it's a dead thread, but we still sell them and the prices HAVE gone up a little, but still not too bad.
we can still do $300 plus shipping on them.
Beefy is the man!!

hey im still waiting on that sticker man :think: :anitoof:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh Crap...
I totally dropped the ball on that one...
I'm out of all the smaller ones, but I am in the process of having a bunch more done..
I'll get one to ya!!!
That will be sweet to see you reppin for Rides!!!!!

There will be quite a few folks out there givin up props this year!! I can't wait!
There is already a Buzz around these parts about the shop and the cars/trucks we're puttin out so hopefully we can keep the momentum going and make this a great show season!!

You plan on hitting any big shows in the midwest or southeast... like Showfest or Indy truck bash etc this year?
04FULLSIZE said:
Beefy is the man!!

hey im still waiting on that sticker man :think: :anitoof:
 

·
Member #670
Joined
·
1,860 Posts
beefy said:
Oh Crap...
I totally dropped the ball on that one...
I'm out of all the smaller ones, but I am in the process of having a bunch more done..
I'll get one to ya!!!
That will be sweet to see you reppin for Rides!!!!!

There will be quite a few folks out there givin up props this year!! I can't wait!
There is already a Buzz around these parts about the shop and the cars/trucks we're puttin out so hopefully we can keep the momentum going and make this a great show season!!

You plan on hitting any big shows in the midwest or southeast... like Showfest or Indy truck bash etc this year?
Not the midwest or southeast, next show ive got planned is drop zone and thats not untill June. Just dont have the time with school. But Drop Zone is supose to big this year though, also gonna try and hit up some Nor Cal shows this years.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top