GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is interested in Mcgaugy's Lowering components, I will be carrying them very soon.
They are the company who won the GM Sema Design Award last year for their new spindle...

Check them out here:
McGaughy's Web Site
They are a superior replacement to the Bell tech or other similar spindles due to the fact that there is no need to flip control arms or ball joints when installing these Spindles...
It's basically a true BOLT-ON application.

I'll be ordering a couple of 2-4 kits and a 4-6 and a 5-7 kit for the 99-up trucks, but if there is anything else you need, just let me know and I'll get it for ya.
Thanks,

Shannon

·
always wanting ,never get
571 Posts
hey i want a 4/6 for my 2001 gmc sierra 2wd extra cab hit me back with a price thanks.

·
Orale Homes....
1,796 Posts
I need some NBS tahoe spindles for my rig. Let me know what price you can get me on those......

Thanks,
Albert

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alwhite00 said:
Remember boys & girls....17" & up wheels...

LK

Lance,
Actually McGaughy's makes a spindle for 16" wheels too, but let's be real....Who's going to drop a Full size and not put AT LEAST 17" wheels on it anyway. (I know, I Know.. there are the one percenters who will, but you must admit it is very unlikely)

Either way, you guys can see everything they have on the site and e-me for prices if you are interested in stuff.

As far as the 2/4 kits with spindles... you're looking at about $360 and the 2/4 tahoe kits are the same price (also with spindles not keys) but you need to specify what rear shocks you have FYI.

thanks,
Shannon

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wantitall said:
hey i want a 4/6 for my 2001 gmc sierra 2wd extra cab hit me back with a price thanks.
Hey dude,
The 4/6 kit is $499.

HOWEVER... If there is some interest in this product too, we can maybe to a GP here and really offer some good prices on all of this stuff too.
At this point, my pricing is only OK on these cause my volume is not as High as it could be, but if we can get some interest up.... I'll do some serious discounting for a one time deal.

Any interest here guys?

Steve, or other mods....you think we could move this one to the GP forum as a "Feeler" Post too?
I'm gonna be a busy guy really soon it looks like :head:
Trust me, if that's the case... we'll ALL be happy campers!!

Thanks guys,
Shannon

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
leochevy2001 said:
beefy, sent you an email.

When???
I didn't get it, could you send it again?

I have a couple of different kits in stock... and yes guys you can get spindles that will work with factory wheels, but they are indeed a little harder to install (similar to belltech)

Lemmme know if you need any of this stuff by emailing me... for some reason, I'm not getting eemails when someone posts here.

thanks,
Shannon

·
Registered
6,249 Posts
Damn, If I could talk my G'pa into lowering the tahoe I'd be in! How does the 03' Tahoe kit compare to DJM's? Also can I run a 16" wheel with that kit?

·
Registered
6,249 Posts
beefy said:
Actually, the tahoe kit comes with the new style spindles and you have to run 17's or larger with those.

but heck, if G is gonna drop the 'Hoe, he might as well get er some new shoes too!!! :p
Yea new shoes are planned, atleast 20s possbily 22's :head: :insane: : hey and gettin rims was his idea :worship: but doesnt wanna drop it atleast YET :whip: Its less bodyroll and lower center of gravity tho :shake: :bowtie:

·
My truck is SLOW!
509 Posts
beefy said:
When???
I didn't get it, could you send it again?

I have a couple of different kits in stock... and yes guys you can get spindles that will work with factory wheels, but they are indeed a little harder to install (similar to belltech)

Lemmme know if you need any of this stuff by emailing me... for some reason, I'm not getting eemails when someone posts here.

thanks,
Shannon
You answered my email that same morning. In your defense, it was pretty early. Didn't know if you had all my info though. I have an ECSB and was wanting the pricing for a deluxe 2/4 kit that will fit with the 17+ wheels. Thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts