GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Hey, if they get in trouble, it's their fault. Let them screw themselves over. Maybe they might learn something after retrieving the cars/trucks at the impound lot and a few hundred to a thousand dollars later, probably more.

If you are going to race, keep it isolated or at a track (doesn't matter if it's a dragstrip or a looping track).

·
Registered
44 Posts
RIP THAT SHIT!! Busy streets, highway, intersections, any where you want! If you have confidence and can drive, and judge other poeples stupid actions, rock with it. You get cought, its your tail. But whatever, roll out. Nice race!!!!!!!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanx man.. and im sure theres other people who race on the streets in here... if someone pulls up next to u and revs ur not gonna go "Hey follow me to the racetrack so we can pay 15 dollars and race"

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
thanx man.. and im sure theres other people who race on the streets in here... if someone pulls up next to u and revs ur not gonna go "Hey follow me to the racetrack so we can pay 15 dollars and race"
Lol. I'm sure at one time or another almost everyone on this site has raced from a stoplight or a roll.... it's just part of driving and having fun. Be smart about it and try not to endanger other people's lives and don't get caught!

·
Registered
593 Posts
that was funny when the car went around the van. lol. ive done that before but i went into the left turn lane as the light turned green.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts