3" body, 3" crank, 16x10s, 38x13 TSL

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
nice

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
1,096 Posts
why is it that tahoes get so much more height froma TB crank then a truck like my hd? my buddy runs a 3" BL, and a 3" rear block and sets level. i cant crank anymore b.c im maxed, but my shocks and everything rub now! how do you tahoe guys do it?

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
Looks level to me. :think:

j/k :crazy: That stance is the norm around here and I like it.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Looks great, anymore pics of it when it was on those 38" TSLs?

·
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
Stuffage to the max with the tsls lol

Hey law Will ride change much with a 1.5-2 inch crank, My dad wants to lift his tahoe about 2 inches to make it easier to work on but wants stock ride or close, I was thinking 2 inch blocks in the back and a crank

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Stuffage to the max with the tsls lol

Hey law Will ride change much with a 1.5-2 inch crank, My dad wants to lift his tahoe about 2 inches to make it easier to work on but wants stock ride or close, I was thinking 2 inch blocks in the back and a crank
My 97 was cranked about 1.5", and imo it improved the ride. It was firmer, and less mushy, which I liked. If you start to max out your bars though, it will ride like crap. I tried that for a couple weeks and it was not enjoyable to say the least.

·
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1.5-2" will firm it up and remove a lot of body roll as casey mentioned. Any more and you will probably get a very stiff ride.

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
cool we will prolly do it when he gets back, thanks for the help

·
The Green Seal
3,721 Posts
nice, i have a few more pics of it on 38 TSLs floating around in my massive pbucket

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
I roll cali :imo

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
The way to crank 3" norris is to get heavy bars. THey are thicker and indexed differently, hence way more crank and less saggin over the years.

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
We may go when it opes again if we are all swapped. Me cajun and law are SAS'in our shits, so IDK

1 - 19 of 19 Posts