·
5.5MPG!!!!!!!All Day Long
123 Posts
solid front axle

·
[>
3,255 Posts
:rocking: :rocking:

I wish I had the funds and the justification to run a setup like that on my truck

Truck looks great

9,754 Posts
That is so badass man. I would love to have a truck that I could drive everyday, and then wheel to hell and back on the weekends. I think it would be so kewl to have something that you could try to break and it would still hold up. Awesome truck and definately like the fact that you didn't go crazy and try to do the 44's thing. I think 37 and 38's are perfect for a SFA swap. Nice setup man.

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Weren't you the one Willyswanter that said they got the tire size wrong in the magazine??? I remember someone sayin that a while back, and I was thinking it was you.

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
willyswanter said:
Yeah Kennedy said I have 37's where I really have 39.5's. Interco doesn't even make a 37" TSL...
Im glad to see I'm not going crazy...I can't believe I actually remember that either...now if I could just do the same for my US history class, I'd really be set.

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
You know I love your truck, and ill be talking to you alot to get some help on my swap when the time comes. Link setup on the rear your working on makes it that much better.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts