GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
1,932 Posts
Nice bike! I wish I had a cruiser like that. Also that pic if kick ass! :read: I could see a caption saying "this was taken seconds before a dog ran out of him and he didnt see it cause he was looking at the camera. Then freaked out and died" LOL that would be shitty :rofl2:

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
that is so muffed up kid rock gtx:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:
yea he's fuckin stupid

·
No more Tahoe
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haah...if a dog runs out in front of me next time im ridding im coming after you! You better not have jinxed me:ninja:

1,932 Posts
yea he's fuckin stupid
Wow another one of my adoring fans! :shake: I love you guys :rofl2: :rocking:

haah...if a dog runs out in front of me next time im ridding im coming after you! You better not have jinxed me:ninja:
Eh dont feel bad man, last night riding to church me and a friend took our bikes. We went around a turn (kinda hard to explain) But we were riding in a stagged position and this ass pulls out RIGHT in front of us less then 10 ft. Luckly it was during the turn (90 degree) and we were doing 20 mpg. He was in front of me and had to swerve into the other lane HARD, then I had to brake hard to not hit him. Riding is like a game of fucking frogger. Thats the way I look at it :read:

·
GMFS MoPar/Air Force Crew
5,457 Posts
Wow another one of my adoring fans! :shake: I love you guys :rofl2: :rocking:

Luckly it was during the turn (90 degree) and we were doing 20 mpg.
damn, thats shitty mileage...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts